DFW POA Meet

Yup... we good.... plans are to call the eatery tomorrow to make the reservation for 10-12. Some folks from the local aviation Facebook group may attend.

I might have to backpedal on this one, looks like I'm overnighting in HOU friday... :/

Final bump in case other DFW area folk wish to attend. We will be in a small alcove to the right of the bar, reservation is under Pilots of America.

Final bump in case other DFW area folk wish to attend. We will be in a small alcove to the right of the bar, reservation is under Pilots of America.

sheeeeit, I didn't know we can bill dinners to PoA!

Wish I could have made it. I’ll be in Dallas next week, but this week I’m in Orlando. Hope y’all are having a good time.

Wish I could have made it. I’ll be in Dallas next week, but this week I’m in Orlando. Hope y’all are having a good time.
When are you here and where will you be?

Best. Band. Ever.

(when asking for our reservation, Pilots of America, the waitress asked if we were a band)

Wish I could have joined you but we don't go to DFW area anymore. The grand baby's parents moved him away.:(

Who’s who?
I am the guy in the green North Texas shirt. You know who Bryan is. Cranford is bottom right frowning/concentrating on making the selfie. His wife is next to him. Overdrive is behind Cranford and his wife is on the left. Aggie Mike is in the red shirt in back. And now I am embarassed and forget which one is Craig. I suck at names.

I am the guy in the green North Texas shirt. You know who Bryan is. Cranford is bottom right frowning/concentrating on making the selfie. His wife is next to him. Overdrive is behind Cranford and his wife is on the left. Aggie Mike is in the red shirt in back. And now I am embarassed and forget which one is Craig. I suck at names.

1VrIRiO.png

I'm the ugly mug next to JC's other half on the front row. Neal: As my Italian friends used to say...Is not to worry....I'm rotten with names of people that I'm not in frequent visual contact with.

Sounds like a nice turnout. I twisted my back and went down (into bed) on Thursday.
Sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe the next one!
Y'all wanna make it maybe a monthly event?

Lisa has oral surgery Friday morning or we would have gone.

Monthly would be nice and we can publish to the frequent visitors.

We know who they are

Back