Hangar Hotel Fly-in Video Pirep.

I feel like you need to raise the bar on your voice over choices

I feel like you need to raise the bar on your voice over choices
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Well I've recently started working with a team of professionals. Its going to be better in the future.

Laugh track? Really?

Glad you didn't fly in that storm. Wouldn't want you to jump one of those sharks.

That was a great video - and hilarious! I'll have to check out Fredricksburg sometime.

Just 2 questions... (I have many more, but these stand out most in my mind)
1. Did you leave the scrap toilet paper on the floor?
2. How did your wife wind up in the left seat during the Storm? Was it a lefthanded dismount? Just ask'n

upload_2018-6-27_14-34-53.png

upload_2018-6-27_14-33-18.png RIGHT SEAT

upload_2018-6-27_14-31-52.pngLEFT SEAT

I never knew Jack Nicholson sounded so much like Christopher Walken.

I really thought he was doing Robin Leach and it was a send up of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous".

So, did you try that Colon Cleaner hot sauce?

Just 2 questions... (I have many more, but these stand out most in my mind)
1. Did you leave the scrap toilet paper on the floor?
2. How did your wife wind up in the left seat during the Storm? Was it a lefthanded dismount? Just ask'n

View attachment 64424

View attachment 64423 RIGHT SEAT

View attachment 64422LEFT SEAT

GoPro shows the world as it it.
My phone apparently flips everything. We were waiting on the rain for about 3 hours. It sucked.

Another good one.
I liked the rwy number in the illustration. Glad you didn't paint your Cirrus on it. That's CN's rwy. Because only Chuck Norris can land on rwy 39. ;)

Another good one.
I liked the rwy number in the illustration. Glad you didn't paint your Cirrus on it. That's CN's rwy. Because only Chuck Norris can land on rwy 39. ;)
Illustration. I mean my camera is kinda cheap but that was real life man.

Great stuff! I loved it. I have read about the Hangar Hotel, but the town looks cool as well

Back