Hitler Not Alive On The Moon

I hope they weren’t paid researchers. The headline is sensationalist compared to what they were actually doing, but it’s still pretty stupid to pay for that.

Ok, but what about bin Laden? Anybody seen his corpse or have it independently confirmed? Maybe he’s alive on the moon.

Glad to hear that. It was keeping me up at night...

Well, it's as good an excuse as the more accurate "I don't know. I just can't sleep."

I thought he was with Elvis in a combo BBQ Beerhall joint in Pango Pango

Cheers

Does that mean he was found dead on the moon or that he was never on the moon?

I remember seeing an article about a person that received a grant to study which one is the flip, and which one is the flop......

I remember seeing an article about a person that received a grant to study which one is the flip, and which one is the flop......

Everyone knows the flip comes before the flop.

You flip the pancake and it flops onto the skillet.

Meanwhile the bacon sizzles and that is what really matters.

Can I have my grant money now??

I thought he was with Elvis in a combo BBQ Beerhall joint in Pango Pango

Steve Martin tells a funny story about a time when he met Elvis in his new special on Netflix with Martin Short.

Whole thing was hilarious but the Elvis reference made me think about it and mention it.

Well worth the watch. I won’t ruin it for anyone.

I am not fully convinced Hitler died in Germany, but I think it is safe to say he is not alive today.......:rolleyes: :lol:

Ha, ask my kids, they will probably tell you he is alive and well living in my house. Sometimes people call him dad.

" I hate Moon Nazis."
big_1471620616_image.jpg

Ok, but what about bin Laden? Anybody seen his corpse or have it independently confirmed? Maybe he’s alive on the moon.
Nah, but I like how that turned out - two rounds in the face, then feed it to the fish.

Everyone knows the flip comes before the flop.

You flip the pancake and it flops onto the skillet.

Meanwhile the bacon sizzles and that is what really matters.

Can I have my grant money now??
There was one to figure out why dogs bark when there is nothing to bark at - turns out they do it just for Hell of it, like us whistling, or singing to ourselves, or just yelling out "is anyone here?". Can't remember the cost, but I think less than $100K.

I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but... I used to watch episodes of that show "Hunting Hitler", but lost interest in it.

Is there a season for hunting Hitler?

Do you need a tag in your state, like for deer, or one a them fancy stamps, like for duck?

Back