How do you like your eggs?

Since the dawn of time.

Well, at least since the first caveman made a Bacon Cheddar Pterodactyl Burger.

Hey nothing against cheese, love it. Just was unaware it had "bacon status"! ;):)

Has anyone mentioned green with ham? If not I am....

Has anyone mentioned green with ham? If not I am....

Would you like them on a plane.??
Would you like them in the rain.??

Would you, could you with a goat.??
Would you, could you on a boat.??

I do not like Green eggs and ham!
But even more I don't like Spam....

Good to see someone understands.

Next week, I'm gonna revive this thread, just so I can post a pic of a PROPER bacon egg and cheese application. I'd do it now. But, I don't want to ruin my dinner....

Sunny up and a little runny. Wife likes them basted, which involves a bit of water in the frying pan and the lid on. It steams the white to perfection and leaves the yolk soft.

When I cook eggs at home, I cook them in bacon greese, over easy. Or sometimes just sunny side up. As long as they are runny.

When I order in a restaurant, I usually order one of their omelets, but I ask for it to be scrambled. I think the ingredients mix better and the flavors come out better.

How about Scotch eggs? I haven't had one in decades. Need to go back to the UK just for that. :D

Not bad. There is a little British style pub new downtown that has them as bar snacks.

Eggs Blackstone. Poached eggs on English muffin halves, fried tomato and Canadian bacon on top, and covered with melted cheddar cheese or Hollandaise. There are many variations, of course.

Drool:
Homemade-Eggs-Benedict-Recipe-sallysbakingaddiction.com-5.jpg

Eggs Blackstone. Poached eggs on English muffin halves, fried tomato and Canadian bacon on top, and covered with melted cheddar cheese or Hollandaise. There are many variations, of course.

Drool:
Homemade-Eggs-Benedict-Recipe-sallysbakingaddiction.com-5.jpg

Replace the English muffin with a good buttermilk biscuit and you’d have a winner.

Sunny up and a little runny. Wife likes them basted, which involves a bit of water in the frying pan and the lid on. It steams the white to perfection and leaves the yolk soft.

Yeah, my wife likes the little basted's too.

This AM: OJ, coffee with a little half and half plus Kahlua, English muffin and butter, 2 slices bacon, 2 eggs over easy. Saturday mornings are great.

Eggs Benny is poached egg, Canadian ham, English muffin, hollandaise sauce. Mine is southern eggs benny. Or did I miss something? :)
Benedict is formal...Benny is proper southern...

Back