10 year sitting plane

Same way he votes in Illinois I reckon.

is

And this is different from buying from a living person how?
To transfer ownership with the FAA you must have the last registered owner sign the bill of sale. When that person is decease there better still be a executor who has that capibility.

I wonder about a similar situation with cars. I watch some car-related programs like "chasing classic cars" and never did I hear concern that engine will be rusted on the inside when it was sitting in storage for 10 years or more. We are talking about cars not prepared for long term storage, found under layers of dust and other junk in someone's barn, etc. The only concern for a buyer is if the engine can turn (is not seized) because this is when expenses could be prohibitively large.

Oh, yes, they just fly them on the astral plane ... :goofy:

They fly planes on the astral plane?

Or they fly astral planes?

Or, there is an astral plane which isn't a plane and on that astral plane there are planes to fly which aren't astral planes, but astral-ish planes...?

Can I use the word spectral..or does that conflict with astral? Is there a spectra...

you know..I'll just stop there :)

I wonder about a similar situation with cars. I watch some car-related programs like "chasing classic cars" and never did I hear concern that engine will be rusted on the inside when it was sitting in storage for 10 years or more. We are talking about cars not prepared for long term storage, found under layers of dust and other junk in someone's barn, etc. The only concern for a buyer is if the engine can turn (is not seized) because this is when expenses could be prohibitively large.

I've wondered about the same thing. I think the main difference is with an old car you can rebuild it or drop a crate motor in it for a couple thousand or possibly less if you have the scrounging ability/mechanical skills.... and if it does fail on the road big deal you just need a tow.

Airplane is a 20-30k engine rebuild. Engine out over the wrong place could be deadly. Makes a difference.

Back