Question....

Zeldman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Billy
I am currently going through my CFI renewal process, and this was one of the true/false questions.

Reaching a consensus on all matters within the aviation community can prove difficult, if not impossible. True False

Change "the aviation community" to "PoA" and what would the answer be? :lol::lol::lol:

I am currently going through my CFI renewal process, and this was one of the true/false questions.

Reaching a consensus on all matters within the aviation community can prove difficult, if not impossible. True False

Change "the aviation community" to "PoA" and what would the answer be? :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't have that one on my Gleim renewal. Man if i did I blew that one. Maybe I didnt though as I was banned at the time so I wouldn't have given the POA answer.

Must be true I think. POA always comes to an amiable agreement right?

I disagree with whatever the answer is going to be.

Cheers

I agree with you.

So does that mean you disagree with me, meaning you therefore disagree with yourself?

I agree with you.

So does that mean you disagree with me, meaning you therefore disagree with yourself?

Whoaaa

MV5BMWZkMjE1ZmYtMTYwMC00ZGJmLWEzZWEtMjFiNmY3YTI0YTdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

Back