How to Land a Cirrus SR22. A Documentary by 6PC

Its all true. You did a great job, however if you get the chance, you should fly the newer ones.

When I hit 1000' I get verbal warning "RUNWAY AHEAD! . . Pull Up. . . Pull. . . Up. . ."
When I hit 500' she says "Pull-Chute!-Pull-Chute!-Pull-Chute!"
When you get below 300' "BRACE! BRACE! BRACE!"

Its scary going through that to make these things fly again, but again.. you did good Bryan!

I'm surprised the synthetic voice didn't tell you the Cirrus was about to come from together if you didn't pull the chute...

:D

I still haven't paid for a membership over there. (I know I know)
You will have to let me know if it is a hit or if it starts a riot.

I understand COPA members are less likely to have an accident. You should join just for the added safety.

LOL Awesome video, Bryan, thanks!

Btw, I assume you have no train tracks around the airport. Am I right?
Cuz I haven't heard her yell a single time "TRAIN! TRAIN!" :D

Keep 'em coming, very good "instructional lessons" for future Cirrus operators/"pilots". :lol:

LOL, "The side stick is here, I don't know how to use that, I'm not going to touch it. It does something...."

I have an idea for the sequel. Since you don't touch that side stick thing, maybe you could explain the auto-land feature. Or does Cirrus not want that getting out?

The verbal warnings remind me of GLaDOS.

Still Alive:

Dude,

You really do need to be working for Jimmy Fallon.

No...

Really...

You do!

Brilliant.

:thumbsup:

I don't know what all of you are congratulating him for. This video contains some serious misstatements regarding flying and airmanship. Furthermore, there are several suggestions in the video that the pilot regularly violates the FARs. This sets a very bad example.

:lol:

Give me a few to finish my day up and ill have a good analysis written up for you.

I understand they put a hit out for Bry(with a Y)an. Apparently, they do not have a sense of humour.

He should become 6PPC and disappear in a powered parachute. They'll never think to find him under a canopy without a (little red) rocket strapped to it.

Bryan, if you every want to take a chance with your life and fly with me in my airplane without a chute, you will be welcome. You can make another documentary on how crazy pilots are that they try to land while using flight controls and sound judgement. I am also lacking Siri/Cortana/whoever yelling at me to pull the chute. I guess since I don't have one, she committed suicide.

You promised to come down to our neck of woods. You better keep your promise. I'll even mark a big X in our parking lot so that you can calculate when to pull the chute. We'll be judging your precision. ;)

Bryan, if you every want to take a chance with your life and fly with me in my airplane without a chute, you will be welcome. You can make another documentary on how crazy pilots are that they try to land while using flight controls and sound judgement. I am also lacking Siri/Cortana/whoever yelling at me to pull the chute. I guess since I don't have one, she committed suicide.

You promised to come down to our neck of woods. You better keep your promise. I'll even mark a big X in our parking lot so that you can calculate when to pull the chute. We'll be judging your precision. ;)

You lost me at "Without a chute" :D

And Yes. I will gladly fly with you in your deathtrap!
I hope to get out and about this year and fly with more POAers.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not only was I rolling in laughter through the whole thing, I damn near started laughing to tears when you specifically asked if I was watching.

Oh, but it must be Photoshopped. I saw the prop bent like that, can't be real! :D

I came out of hiding to say thanks for a good laugh. Made it a bit more difficult to get babies to sleep while I was choking back guffaws.

I came out of hiding to say thanks for a good laugh. Made it a bit more difficult to get babies to sleep while I was choking back guffaws.

Hi honey! You need to update your location, too. :)

Wowzers. :goofy:

attachment.php

Awesome video Bryan! Very educational. However, you need to quit watching it every 5 minutes and artificially boosting the view numbers. LOL

David

HA!
I can't watch it. Whilst flying, I am too focused on other things to form flowing sentences and I end up with this Bob Newhart delivery.
Makes me cringe a bit.

Hilarious. Another entry into the P0A flight training program.

Me thinks, I will click the little "monetize" icon next to that video just in case. :yes:

I will require a royalty on each use of "from together" - My lawyer will be in contact with your lawyer.

My lawyer will tear your lawyer from together.

My wife is as non-aviation as they come but even she LOLd at the autotune and 24 mile final...well done Bryan. :D

Back