Hot Sauce on Peanut Butter

You can't just leave it at that! What brand of hot sauce?!

Actually, it was Price Chopper's store brand. I had to go someplace and didn't have time to make a proper meal. So I spread some peanut butter on a whole-wheat pita, added a layer of lettuce and some hot sauce, rolled it up, and ate it. It was much better than I expected.

Rich

I'll have to try this. So far I have not found anything that I've put hot sauce on to not be good, but this one seems a bit odd...

Just went and found a couple of Rich's other recipes, printed for future use.

My sense is, no one starves around Casa de Maiello.

Peanut butter and hot sauce sandwich. I'll have to try it.

How is it with colesaw?

I don't think you can go wrong with Sriracha sauce on anything.

I haven't tried it on PB yet, but it's on the menu for lunch tomorrow.

Thanks for the idea Rich!

is surprisingly good.

Rich

Ya got me good on that one... I spread peanut butter on a slice of bread followed by hot sauce.....

Good one, you really got me.... nastiest concoction I ever put in my mouth... :lol::lol::lol:

Did ya ever try vanilla ice cream and beer together..??:yes:

Ya got me good on that one... I spread peanut butter on a slice of bread followed by hot sauce.....

Good one, you really got me.... nastiest concoction I ever put in my mouth... :lol::lol::lol:

Did ya ever try vanilla ice cream and beer together..??:yes:

I actually liked the hot sauce on peanut butter.

I don't drink beer or eat ice cream anymore, so I'll have to take your word on that one.

Rich

Rich, try peanut butter and mayo on a sandwich. Incredibly good. Hot sauce optional.

My preference is for peanut butter on the bottom (bread, of course), then Tabasco, then a slab of cheddar, topped with the final bread slice -- the alternate course is to throw a slab of fried egg over medium on top of the cheese - with or without jalapeño slices added.

Really satisfying!

Peanut better and chutney is a favorite of mine when the latter is available. Was just given a bunch of chillies so I suppose a chutney is in order. The chili certainly turned out yummy.

I actually liked the hot sauce on peanut butter.

I don't drink beer or eat ice cream anymore, so I'll have to take your word on that one.

Rich

Its one great laxative, but not too tasty.

My wife makes peanut sauce for her egg rolls. I am not sure what she does but it is spicy and good.

Maybe I used the wrong kind of hot sauce, I am a big lover of spicy foods. Or the wrong peanut butter. I like honey mixed in the peanut butter.

Billy,

There's a couple brewery restaurants I used to frequent that do a porter float. Vanilla ice cream and a dark creamy porter.. Yum...

Billy,

There's a couple brewery restaurants I used to frequent that do a porter float. Vanilla ice cream and a dark creamy porter.. Yum...

You realize there are several excellent chocolate porters.... :D

I do.. :) but a scoop of vanilla ice cream in one makes them that much better.. :)

Billy,

Oh yes, I bet that is good..... I have had various liqueurs on ice cream that was great.

But Miller Lite on Bluebell vanilla ice cream is not.... :no:

You can also try putting peanut butter (1 tablespoon) in your tomato sauce on your pasta.

M-m-m-m-m

Hot sauce and mustard sandwich (on toasted bread) was my goto in college.

Less money on food, more for beer!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back