Gastons 2013 Attendance

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
Ok. So perhaps I haven't put much effort into organizing things this year. I've just been swamped and have been hoping that someone else would do it. That said, we can't let this great tradition die. Plus I hear the economy is fixed now so I know you all have the money.

What is Gastons? It's a beautiful little grass strip lined by cabins that creates the perfect recipe for a weekend of airplane flying and good times.

I'm not sure what Gastons has available for cabins or who has already reserved one but we should probably figure that out.

I'd like to see 20 planes there this year.

For those that haven't been there: http://www.gastonsflyin.com I haven't updated the website for 2013 yet...

Dates are weekend of June 7-9. Most people generally arrive on the 7th. Most leave on the 9th. Some of us show up on the 6th and have the annual pizza party.

Name............... #People...... Tail.... Type...... Based... ARR/DEP....Confidence
Jesse Angell...........?............?.........?...... KLNK..... Thur/Fri/Sat....For Sure

We already know Lynn Merli, and Professor Chris, will be there. I am planning on it, so guessed better get a room booked, as well!

I'm a less than 50/50 maybe right now. Karen has a gig singing at a Colorado Rockies game that weekend, and I'm on-call.

But if a solo jaunt looks doable later... maaaaybe.

My one and only lovely daughter is getting married the following weekend so I probably won't make it this year. If I do, then it'll be a one day hit and run....

Ok.

Name............... #People...... Tail.... Type...... Based... ARR/DEP....Confidence
Jesse Angell...........?............?.........?...... KLNK..... Thur/Fri/Sat....For Sure
Dana D..............2/3...........64287.....c172...... 5k6..... Sat/sun....Likely

Character counting fluff

have a soaring contest in Moriarty, NM that weekend. have fun.

My one and only lovely daughter is getting married the following weekend so I probably won't make it this year. If I do, then it'll be a one day hit and run....

Congrats Dad-in-Law.
Will he be calling you daddy?

Dana D..............2/3...........64287.....c172...... 5k6..... Sat/sun....Likely
Spike Cutler...........?............?.........?.........?........ Thur/Fri/Sat.....For Sure
Lynn Merli..........2............?.........?.........?........ Thur/Fri/Sat.....For Sure

I'm a possible too, now that I know the dates.....

Was hoping to make my first Gaston's this year, but looks like I'll be underway.

Spike Cutler...........?............?.........?......... ?........ Thur/Fri/Sat.....For Sure
Lynn Merli..........2............?.........?.........?. ....... Thur/Fri/Sat.....For Sure
Nick Brennan..........3............?.........?...........KFLY....... N/A........Not Coming

Spike Cutler...........?............?.........?.........?........ Thur/Fri/Sat.....For Sure
Lynn Merli..........2............?.........?.........?........ Thur/Fri/Sat.....For Sure

Yeah yeah yeah... I'll see you all in June. Since I seem to have appeared on the attendance list without any effort on my part. :confused:

Yeah yeah yeah... I'll see you all in June. Since I seem to have appeared on the attendance list without any effort on my part. :confused:

I did it to be nice based on post 2?

Updated list based on Lynn's pic above:

Lynn Merli..........2............?.........?.........?........ .....Fri/Sat.....For Sure

Trying to work it out. I want to clear up a family obligation first to make sure it doesn't interfere as it did last year. Should know in a few.

Best,

Dave

I'm still up in the air on my length of stay at Gastons. If I get the internship at Little Rock National I can only do a day trip. However if I don't get the gig then I will most likely stay a few days.

However it looks like I may be driving up instead of flying into Mountain Home like last year. :(

I'm in. I'm VERY swamped with school this quarter. Have a final on the Monday afterwards, but all work and no play makes Dani one hell of a dull girl. Looking forward to seeing everyone!! :)

Maybe the Frankenkota will make the trip this year....maybe.

I'm in. I'm VERY swamped with school this quarter. Have a final on the Monday afterwards, but all work and no play makes Dani one hell of a dull girl. Looking forward to seeing everyone!! :)

COOKIES!

Can I contribute to the Cookie Preparation Fund?

Pies?

There's Planck probability of me attending.

Updated list based on Lynn's pic above:

Dana D..............1...........64287.....c172...... 5k6..... Sat/sun....Likely
Lynn Merli..........2............?.........?.........?........ .....Fri/Sat.....For Sure

My family is afraid of the woods or waters or something so will likely be just me.

I can probably make a day trip. Better to come on Saturday or Sunday? I'm day VFR limited, so I can't stay too late on Saturday.

I can probably make a day trip. Better to come on Saturday or Sunday? I'm day VFR limited, so I can't stay too late on Saturday.

Saturday.

Sadly it's looking more and more like a "no" for me. :(

COOKIES!

Can I contribute to the Cookie Preparation Fund?

Pies?
Spike, I don't have my cookie stuff any more. :( If I have the time, I can make regular non-airplane shaped cookies.

Spike, I don't have my cookie stuff any more. :( If I have the time, I can make regular non-airplane shaped cookies.

Little lady, the airplane shape was just a little lagniappe, the cookies would be heavenly in whatever shape! :yes:

I can't make it because of a church commitment. Greg may be there but I won't be. I will miss ya'll.

Not sure yet if I can or not, and won't know 'till just before. If I can go, it would only be for a day. So if I am able, which day would be the bast to plan on? If I'm makin' the trip, I'd like to get the most bang for my buck.

Not sure yet if I can or not, and won't know 'till just before. If I can go, it would only be for a day. So if I am able, which day would be the bast to plan on? If I'm makin' the trip, I'd like to get the most bang for my buck.

In my opinion, Saturday would be the day to come.

Back