Zuckerberg Obtains Student Pilot Certificate

mcdewey

Line Up and Wait
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Mike
Here you go. I wonder if he'll let me borrow whatever plane he buys.

The dude liked looking at my browser data so much he decided to try out my hobby. I think I've got a stalker!

In somewhat seriousness, maybe he'll give the FAA a hand when he sees the 1920's tech we've got for a Notam system

The dude liked looking at my browser data so much he decided to try out my hobby. I think I've got a stalker!

In somewhat seriousness, maybe he'll give the FAA a hand when he sees the 1920's tech we've got for a Notam system
Let's hope not. Then it'll be half ads, half stupid tik tok videos, and I'll have to use the search function to see messages from airports I actually want to go to.

Let's hope not. Then it'll be half ads, half stupid tik tok videos, and I'll have to use the search function to see messages from airports I actually want to go to.
Lol - I'm imagining an EFIS that's running with Facebook software. Hit Direct To ->, select your desired destination, then you have to watch a 15 second ad before being able to hit the Activate button

Lol - I'm imagining an EFIS that's running with Facebook software. Hit Direct To ->, select your desired destination, then you have to watch a 15 second ad before being able to hit the Activate button
This would redefine advertising industry standards for what it means to have a "captive audience" :oops:

And it would still be better than what we have.

People have FINALLY stopped sending me tik toks. I question why it's funny. They ask if I got it. Apparently not. They explain. Oh, I got it...it's just not funny...at all. Not even a smirk. And I'm gonna re-evaluate this friendship because you think that's hilarious.

Last edited:
I think he should buy something high-performance and difficult to fly as his first airplane. Maybe something like one of those big GeeBee racers of the 30s. His money will keep him safe.

I thought student pilot certificate and medical class 3 were the same? Reason I ask is I thought I read something years ago in an article that would be disqualifying ... can't remember, but I thought it was a possible vision/pupil issue.

I thought student pilot certificate and medical class 3 were the same? Reason I ask is I thought I read something years ago in an article that would be disqualifying ... can't remember, but I thought it was a possible vision/pupil issue.
I've got a Student cert but no medical

That changed six or seven years back. And as long as he passes the vision test, there shouldn’t be any problems.

If he takes a liking to what he has to read as a pilot, maybe he’ll rebrand his products to be FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and THREADS.

That changed six or seven years back. And as long as he passes the vision test, there shouldn’t be any problems.

There's no vision test for an SPC. And you don't get it from a doctor anymore. You fill out an IACRA, have a CFI, DPE, or inspector sign it, get a plastic one in the mail. This changed just over 7 years ago.

There's no vision test for an SPC. And you don't get it from a doctor anymore. You fill out an IACRA, have a CFI, DPE, or inspector sign it, get a plastic one in the mail. This changed just over 7 years ago.
I know - I was responding re the medical certificate and a comment about a possible vision issue.

I know - I was responding re the medical certificate and a comment about a possible vision issue.

The post made it sound like you needed a vision test to get an SPC, but regardless, I wrote what I did for the benefit of people who didn't know.

The post made it sound like you needed a vision test to get an SPC, but regardless, I wrote what I did for the benefit of people who didn't know.
Clarification is always good.

The student certificate and medical are separate, but one without the other is pretty useless unless he only wants to do Sport Pilot.

Gawd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back