Zombie Apocalypse Survival: Fuel From The 100LL Pump

Shep, I need to hang with you. You seem prepared. Damn, a list of airports with above ground tanks and a .223 mini-gun :) You are like 12 topics ahead of me and the "Zombie Apocalypse..." series.

About a year ago I was strolling through Youtube and found a guy who had made a .22LR cal and a .223 cal electrically operated miniguns. One was 5 barrels and the other was 7 (I think).
I was gobsmacked.
I can't find the original video, but you should see some of the weapons guys are making, and posting on Youtube. A 12 gauge gatling gun!! Mount that in the door of a Cessna.
The zombies don't stand a chance.

About a year ago I was strolling through Youtube and found a guy who had made a .22LR cal and a .223 cal electrically operated miniguns. One was 5 barrels and the other was 7 (I think).
I was gobsmacked.
I can't find the original video, but you should see some of the weapons guys are making, and posting on Youtube. A 12 gauge gatling gun!! Mount that in the door of a Cessna.
The zombies don't stand a chance.
Shep you will be the leader of the Zombie Resistance :)

When we first got our plane I kidded with my wife that it isn't a plane unless it has guns (or missiles). She shrugged (only because she has some past warbird time). But now I can see it. The Skylane could easily handled a 12 gauge gattling gun on the port side and a .223 (I would prefer .308) mini-gun on the starboard side. If its a rush job we could disconnect the wingtip navigation lights and use those wires to fire upon the Undead :)

Many small (rural) air strips have above ground tanks. 4B1 (Duanesburg, NY) comes to mind.. Come to think of it, there is an above ground tank at DXR, and that's a towered field.
You guys don't have a list of all those locations?
Any of you have the homemade .223 mini gun so you can weaponize your plane?
I'm sure gonna miss you guys when the apocalypse hits.

No comment at this time....

I don’t remmber death being a disqualifying condition in the AME documentation, nor on question 18.

Dr Bruce,Dr Lou? opinion?
Yep, the FAR's do not specifically rule out the undead. However, eventually their medical and driver's license will expire. They have a pulse, can hear, can pee and no hernia so its probably down to the vision test. But maybe if they grunt just right for each letter they will pass. Ideally once they have Zombified they should probably self ground for eating brain...but then again there's probably no DSM classification and no drugs. The worse part is they can probably land better than me!

So on either underground or above ground, where is the pump located? I would figure out a way to park the plane parallel to the pump shaft. Decowl the plane and remove the prop spinner. Use something as a belt (like rope) and pull it taut around the pump shaft and the prop shaft. Start the plane. Pump fuel. Fantasy zombie land, right? It would work.

How about parking the Bo under a high-wing, finding/making a funnel, snapping the fuel drain off the Cessna?

Back