Zenith 601 XL complete kit

NC Pilot

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
NC Pilot
All, a friend of mine was building this kit and unfortunately suffered a stroke last February and will not be able to complete it. It is located in Oriental, NC and priced very low.

Let me know if there is any interest and I can help with making contact.

Zenith 601 XL complete kit from firewall back with wing spar upgrade. One wing has been assembled. Second wing ready for closeout. Rudder and control surfaces have been assembled. No work was done on the fuselage.

Seller is the original owner of the kit, has the original bill of sale from Zenith, and has a partial builders log which covers the rudder, the horizontal stabilizer, elevator, and the assembled wing.
Other parts included with the kit which the buyer may have, if the buyer desires to take them, are: a 4 foot by 12 foot assembly table which is mounted on 6 heavy duty casters and includes 6 jacking bolts for fine leveling adjustments, two magnetos removed from a Lycoming O320 engine, a vertical card aircraft compass, an airspeed indicator removed from a Mooney 201, and a 12 volt electric turn coordinator which will need to be overhauled.

Paid $18K, asking $3K

Pick up only.
Attached Thumbnails

Just passed this along.

Thanks. Someone looking for one of these would have a hard time passing this up. The guy who was building this is amazingly meticulous in everything he does.

Damn. I would have taken it. Still will if the deal falls through!

Back