Zelle vs. Bank Draft

Odd because we have them ALL OVER Michigan, with big ol' billboards stating come on in.

Maybe your definition of legal is, well, your own, and there's no sense in even trying to discuss it.
If you think pot is legal in the US, then you're right, there's no sense in trying to discuss it. We might as well discuss whether the sky is blue.
Also , no charge or convictions - which you conveniently ignored. As expected.
Searches and seizures almost always happen before charges and convictions. That's how investigations work.
And I didn't quote from the linked article.
It appears your account has been hacked.

upload_2022-3-16_10-21-7.png

That quote is from this article by Mr. Wimer, linked above.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/instit...forfeiture-makes-it-possible/?sh=73c1bc5d3851

Odd because we have them ALL OVER Michigan, with big ol' billboards stating come on in.

Maybe your definition of legal is, well, your own, and there's no sense in even trying to discuss it.

To the best of my knowledge, marijuana and most of its isolates are still schedule 1 controlled substances at the federal level- I think that is what @Lindberg is basing his argument on.
https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2020-06/Marijuana-Cannabis-2020_0.pdf

The DEA and other agencies aren't, to the best of my knowledge, really enforcing that law, and many states have legalized it at their level as indicated by @EdFred

EDIT: The farm bill exempted hemp “any part of the plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers…..” from the Controlled Substance Act. In October of 2019, the USDA Interim Final Rule (IFR) provided additional clarification, again applying the 0.3% dry weight limit only to the total Δ9-THC concentration, exempting other isomers from the calculation of total tetrahydrocannabinol." so only the Δ9-THC is still under schedule 1.

Last edited:

Legal at the state level in many places. Still illegal per Federal law.

I did a five figure wire transfer via Wells Fargo for the down payment of an airplane kit. Wells cancelled it and notified me via email. No reason given.

After I raised ****, the second transfer went thru. The Manufacturer says this isn’t unusual no matter what bank.

So wire transfer is not a hassle free process.

Cheers.

Back