Zaon XRX PCAS Portable Collision Avoidance System

petrolero

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
petrolero
SOLD: Zaon XRX PCAS Portable Collision Avoidance System - Reduced: $300 obo

*** THIS ITEM IS SOLD ***

Zaon XRX PCAS Aviation Portable Collision Avoidance System with wi-fi link for WingX

Zaon XRX PCAS with all cables that came in the box, plus a wi-fi adapter that allows the Zaon to display traffic on the WingX pilot app.

There is also a cable to allow it to interface with the Garmin GPSMAP 496 or compatible Garmin portables.

This unit works vastly better than TIS-B traffic received on ADS-B "in only" receivers. Anyone who uses ADS-B in receivers knows that they seldom display useful traffic unless the aircraft also has ADS-B out. This one displays every aircraft that is squawking and gives relative altitude, distance, relative bearing and climb/descent indication.

This also gives audible traffic alerts if you use the headphone adapter.

The Zaon XRX picks up any aircraft that is squawking with a transponder and, assuming it is Mode C, XRX displays relative altitude and distance.

Paid $800, asking $400 $300 obo

http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/4539442573.html

PM if interested. Will ship.

-Brandon

Last edited:
I may know a guy. I flew him over the weekend and he kept asking about mine.
Let me make a call.

As usual Foreflights closed environment approach to hardware means you can use it only with WingX , which I do every flight and would not fly without the XRX onboard

As usual Foreflights closed environment approach to hardware means you can use it only with WingX , which I do every flight and would not fly without the XRX onboard

To be clear, you can also use it 'standalone' and get aural warnings in their headset. It has on LCD that lists the nearest 3 targets. So you don't really have to have either FF or WingX.

But yeah to see it on your iPad you have to use WingX.

To be clear, you can also use it 'standalone' and get aural warnings in their headset. It has on LCD that lists the nearest 3 targets. So you don't really have to have either FF or WingX.

But yeah to see it on your iPad you have to use WingX.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that.... But it is sure nice having it on the ipad :)

Back