YouTuber Dan Gryder Ordered to Pay Defendant $1-Million+

Have you read any of the comments on YouTube? Even more disturbing. I saw one dude donated $500 and he’s an MD ‍
He actively deletes unfavorable comments on youtube and it doesn't cost anything to post there anyway. So I'm kind of dismissive of that.

Like you, I'm amazed at the big-dollar donations rolling in. A bunch in the $100 or more bucket.

Have you read any of the comments on YouTube? Even more disturbing. I saw one dude donated $500 and he’s an MD ‍
The government rolled out an MD a few years back who claimed COVID was caused by alien semen.

Having an MD and being completely insane are not mutually exclusive.

fwiw, also recognize POA is an echo chamber in its own right. 12 angry men posting habitually at each other, is not representative of the entire spectrum of support or lack thereof for anything. Certainly these donations (and the shocked faces on here) illustrate my point.

One of the defining traits of "normie" Americans (they call themselves "centrist", but I think that terminology, like middle class, is woefully incorrect/specious as hell) is precisely their willingness to accept people at face value. No amount of chastising them as rubes is going to change their numerical majority over the "12 angry men" on here. If you're that concerned or feel that strongly that flip-a-trike Danny is a charlatan, you are free to become a youboober yourself and challenge his clout. Otherwise this is just impotent rage (defamation lawsuits notwithstanding). Careful though, Odin knows we'll be here waiting to shred you to pieces too, the second you go live. Playa' hating... it's simply our specialty! (trademark pending :D)

fwiw, also recognize POA is an echo chamber in its own right. 12 angry men posting habitually at each other, is not representative of the entire spectrum of support or lack thereof for anything. Certainly these donations (and the shocked faces on here) illustrate my point.

One of the defining traits of "normie" Americans (they call themselves "centrist", but I think that terminology, like middle class, is woefully incorrect/specious as hell) is precisely their willingness to accept people at face value. No amount of chastising them as rubes is going to change their numerical majority over the "12 angry men" on here. If you're that concerned or feel that strongly that flip-a-trike Danny is a charlatan, you are free to become a youboober yourself and challenge his clout. Otherwise this is just impotent rage (defamation lawsuits notwithstanding). Careful though, Odin knows we'll be here waiting to shred you to pieces too, the second you go live. Playa' hating... it's simply our specialty! (trademark pending :D)
Hindsight, you must absolutely start a Youtube channel. Your magnitude of talent is being wasted on PoA. And there is money and a part time retirement job in your near future. I'm serious. If Gryder can do it, you certainly can. I would pay to subscribe. As said before, you could easily become the Dave Barry of Aviation.

Hindsight, you must absolutely start a Youtube channel. Your magnitude of talent is being wasted on PoA. And there is money and a part time retirement job in your near future. I'm serious. If Gryder can do it, you certainly can. I would pay to subscribe. As said before, you could easily become the Dave Barry of Aviation.
Appreciate the kind words. To be honest, I'm exhausted after work with a kid at home and a working spouse, to do any serious editing and the frequency to keep audiences engaged. I do intend on making a drastic pivot once the empty nest chapter begins. I got some things brewing, but my current position as an active servicemember, plus a history of getting counseled at work (over what essentially is tone-policing) has me a bit "underground" until I get the jelly of the month club. The retirement check should rectify the vast majority of that virtual gag order.

One of my more successful youboober friends (half a mil subs I believe these days) is also an author (fiction). The latter is actually something I'm more interested in pursuing, non-fiction writing in my case. SM would certainly be a good conduit to promote the writing once I get serious about it. My bend is socioeconomic and geopolitical though. But I don't totally discount doing some aviation commentary based on my .mil experience; lord knows I have some real hacks for former coworkers, peddling their 10% truth stories for gullible corporate audiences for a heck of a lot more money in consulting/motivational speaker fees. Thor strike me down if I'm lying, if it weren't for my personal value system I'd have a church packed and collecting tax-free right yesterday, I'm not being facetious either. Lots of credulity out there in this world, as the Gryder, youboobers, prosperity gospels and other assorted merchants of charlatanism illustrate for us all. But I digress on that, lest I give away on my essays for free already. ;) cheers!

Well then, hang on Brother. When you throw that last salute (or whatever they do in the Air Force - wave?) then you will be free and clear. You will have followers aplenty for whatever you publish. The world is in a parlous state, and needs more truth tellers.

Appreciate the kind words. To be honest, I'm exhausted after work with a kid at home and a working spouse, to do any serious editing and the frequency to keep audiences engaged. I do intend on making a drastic pivot once the empty nest chapter begins. I got some things brewing, but my current position as an active servicemember, plus a history of getting counseled at work (over what essentially is tone-policing) has me a bit "underground" until I get the jelly of the month club. The retirement check should rectify the vast majority of that virtual gag order.

One of my more successful youboober friends (half a mil subs I believe these days) is also an author (fiction). The latter is actually something I'm more interested in pursuing, non-fiction writing in my case. SM would certainly be a good conduit to promote the writing once I get serious about it. My bend is socioeconomic and geopolitical though. But I don't totally discount doing some aviation commentary based on my .mil experience; lord knows I have some real hacks for former coworkers, peddling their 10% truth stories for gullible corporate audiences for a heck of a lot more money in consulting/motivational speaker fees. Thor strike me down if I'm lying, if it weren't for my personal value system I'd have a church packed and collecting tax-free right yesterday, I'm not being facetious either. Lots of credulity out there in this world, as the Gryder, youboobers, prosperity gospels and other assorted merchants of charlatanism illustrate for us all. But I digress on that, lest I give away on my essays for free already. ;) cheers!
Just get a good editor since most of us don't understand half the vocabulary you use. :rofl:

Back