You're flying along and your iPad goes out

I hired this new landscaping company recently through an iPad app. The company dispatches SR-22s to the job site. Before their iPads brown out (hopefully) the Landscapers yank the pull-start on the cab roof inside their job vehicles and float gently down into the yards of their clients. The on-board leaf blowers at the front of said vehicles are already in operation at this point (most of the time) to remove those pesky grass clippings and rogue leaves that may have been stripped from any trees on the property during their arrival. If they lose their iPads before getting on-site the company's policy is to drop in quietly with the leaf blower off so they don't potentially disturb the occupants of the wrong house. It's a pricey service, but **** it, man, I'm a pilot!

If you pull the chute and point a leaf-blower up, you could save a lot of money AND stick the landing. Use a solar-powered leaf-blower and you could stay up all day for free!

If you pull the chute and point a leaf-blower up, you could save a lot of money AND stick the landing. Use a solar-powered leaf-blower and you could stay up all day for free!

Would it have been better if I had written "red pull-start handles" and "IO-550-N on board leaf blowers?" Ya see, I was making a joke about ah, man... forget it.

Back