Your purpose in going to Sun 'n Fun

Why do you attend Sun 'n Fun or Airventure?

• Total voters

flav8r

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
David
I'm posting this poll because some have indicated a lack of interest in going to Sun 'n Fun due to the lack of military participants caused by the sequester.

Personally I attend airshows like Sun 'n Fun because of all the new gadgets-bells-whistles that vendors bring, DIY workshops, manufacturers displaying their latest models, static and non-static warbird displays, Splash-in (float planes) and the shear fun of flying to an event of this size to get together with like minded individuals and share some hangar talk around the aircraft campgrounds.

I go to enjoy the atmosphere of being with pilots and. A lot of wanna be, or wish they were pilots.

Last edited:
too bad that the military cant show up, that is always my favorite

I go to enjoy the atmosphere of being with pilts and. A lot of wanna be, or wish they were pilots.

I agree. I go for the same reason. People from all diffrent backgrounds sharing intest in a single topic.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

None of the above. I have an American Navion Society board meeting.

So your meeting location is on the Sun 'n Fun property?
And after your meeting you'll be departing without any interaction with the show, displays or vendors??:dunno:

Freqeuntly it is in close vicinity of the Sun N Fun itself (usually in a rented conference room in some hotel nearby). This year however, I misspoke. It's going to be in Tampa just before SNF starts shoehorned in between the a regional Navion flying (SNAG) at Canyon Creek and and SNF.

Do to economic considerations (I'm still unemployed after Textron unceremoniously kicking me to the curb after 23 years of service) I'm only attending the board meeting and coming right back.

Back