Your plane cartooned !

sylvainphotos

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Air-Pictures
Hello !

( I m cleaning this old message... )

Some american pilots know me ( and my art )... But for others, I can cartoon your planes ( and some cars ). You just have :
1- to make an order on my webshop : http://www.air-pictures.fr/air-pictures_dessins_us.html
2- send me some photos of you and the plane by email : sylvain.aerophotos@gmail.com

Some exemples of my work :

I invite you to watch my work on my Facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/Air-Picturesfr-162752893744246/timeline/

If you want some customized goodies, you can order them on my webshop ( designs with "?" ) !

( coffee mug, white t-shirt, black sweat or patchs for exemple )

I m here if you have any question...
Have a good day...

Sylvain
www.air-pictures.fr

He did a great job on mine! He even did a set without the N-Number so I had something I could put on my work computer and on social media. (I'm not a big fan of letting everyone and their brother be able to track me.)

I just ordered one as a gift for my wife. Excited to see it!

Still trying to figure the price list out in U.S. Dollars,any help .

I had my plane cartooned a few years ago by Sylvain. Amazing. He worked with my images, gave me proofs to approve and delivered a quality on time.

Sylvain does excellent work. I've referred a number of people to him since my cartoon. I always get asked about it.

Hello Sylvain,
I saw this thread and am interested in getting my Skylane cartooned. However, the link in your first post (for the US site) didn't work. Should I just use the UK site? If so, the "buttons" to click on (I assume to buy) are still in French. Could you translate?

Thanks,
Sean

Hello Sylvain,

I saw this thread and am interested in getting my Skylane cartooned. However, the link in your first post (for the US site) didn't work. Should I just use the UK site? If so, the "buttons" to click on (I assume to buy) are still in French. Could you translate?

Thanks,

Sean

Last I was there he had a button that alternated between a French flag and a Union Jack that flipped the website language.

Hopefully that helps.

Last I was there he had a button that alternated between a French flag and a Union Jack that flipped the website language.

Hopefully that helps.

Thanks for the help. I found the UK page but it still had buttons for purchase and in the cart in French. I did some googling (is that a word???) and found that the buttons mean "add to cart" and "view cart." Once in the cart there are buttons to continue shopping or complete the sale. Check, credit, and Paypal were self evident. Shipping country has "Etats Unis" for US. Hopefully this might help someone in the future.

Got the order in for my pictures, looking forward to seeing what Sylvain comes up with!

Im interested! Maybe I am missing it, but what size are the final drawings? Thanks.

Sylvain did a fantastic job on my plane. My wife was very happy with her surprise! The pics are high resolution. I blew the one up for my wife into like a 24"x18" print and it looked great.

Thanks Sylvain!

Sylvain did a fantastic job on my plane. My wife was very happy with her surprise! The pics are high resolution. I blew the one up for my wife into like a 24"x18" print and it looked great.

Thanks Sylvain!

OK, so you get a picture file, and can print out however you like, not a physical drawing?

OK, so you get a picture file, and can print out however you like, not a physical drawing?

That's my understanding. He might also sell prints but I didn't look. If you go to his regular (French) site and click on the flag in the top right it should change to the Union Jack. The site will then be in English other than the buttons I talked about earlier. He also does calendars etc.

Thanks, been emailing him and just ordered one!

Correct. Picture files. They're very high-resolution. You can do as you wish with them. I ordered a large print from Walgreens... uploaded the pic through their website, and voila, it came out beautiful.

Just got mine. As stated, he was great to deal with and I offered him my thoughts and prayers as the final product was sent to me the day of the terrorist attacks on Paris..

Attachments

• RVCartoonFinalGround.jpg
    RVCartoonFinalGround.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 35
Back