your flight has been cancelled

magyarflyer

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
magyarflyer
at KPSM returning to DFW 300 pm flight email from AA (flying the friendly skies...) your flight has been cancelled at 700 am -we are trying to rebook you will notify you asap, 45' later -we have been unable to rebook you, sorry-call 800 blah blah blah-, called 800 blah blah blah (platinum number advantage) -all agents busy, wait is 2 hrs 30 minutes, or we can call you in an hr- 930 got a recorded call from AA- is this you? if so dial 1- beep beep beep disconect
:mad2: called again -2 hrs delay, no flights from psm that day. I have never been left out in the dark by AA.
Too much ice for my plane those days. better use southwest at last they try to get you an alternative,

Higher profits,less passenger service, the airlines are not your friend, .

I was in Costa Rica once and Continental cancelled my reservation back to Houston where I was connecting with another flight going to Anchorage.

It took a few phone calls but Continental gave me another reservation, in first class this time, on American.

A week later I received an envelope with several vouchers from Continental to be used on their flights. I gave them all away.

The only reason I became a pilot was just in case the flight attendant comes on the PA asking if anyone on board is a pilot and hasn't eaten the fish dinner....

The only reason I became a pilot was just in case the flight attendant comes on the PA asking if anyone on board is a pilot and hasn't eaten the fish dinner....

But that gets you to the IFR written questions on VOR nav...

(the joke is that I have always called them "the pilot ate the fish" questions because the rest of us always know where we are and don't need a stupid fixed CDI presentation to tell us anything)

KPSM? Only Allegiant there, you're wasting time calling AA (although I guess Allegiant Airlines is also AA).

And you only 'Fly the Friendly Skies, of United'.

Edit: Never mind, I think you meant KMSP, 7am tomorrow. All flights full until late afternoon, but if you want to spend the day in the airport, you could try to standby. Even the connections through ORD are booked until late afternoon.

Last edited:
oops it was palm springs and it occurred last saturday when dfw was swamped

Back