Young Eagles In The News

Well John , I'm Glad you had a Good day flying YE Flights. If you would have told me sooner i would have tryed to get there for it. I'm not CFI but i do have over 150 kids flown in the 5 years i've owned my plane, do to our Special Needs Fly-in each May. Send me a Email next time.
Dave G.:blueplane:

I was going to post the flyer for the event on here and the purple place but I never got a response from our pres as to if nonmember (EAA106) pilots could fly. I would think the more the merrier but that's me.
I should have just been proactive. Next YE event is October. Hopefully, it will be open to all EAA pilots. I'll let you know.

Very cool! One of the best reasons to fly. We should all post a pro-GA comment at the end of that article!

I was going to post the flyer for the event on here and the purple place but I never got a response from our pres as to if nonmember (EAA106) pilots could fly. I would think the more the merrier but that's me.
I should have just been proactive. Next YE event is October. Hopefully, it will be open to all EAA pilots. I'll let you know.
Your chapter may have a restriction, but as far as EAA is concerned, any member pilot (and any member of NAFI, whether or not a member of EAA) is eligible.

Back