You watch TV?

There is a argument to be made the the spin zone == Jerry Springer :)

I am self-banned from the Spin Zone. I've got better things to do than to hear/see a constant barrage invective, or constant trying to "get" the other guy/party/politician/company.

I see lots of posts about getting rid of TV because they are such a time waster but no one seems to be complaining about the net and computers.

When you get home from work, it is imperative that you find some way of occupying your time till it's time to go to bed. For some, it's reading, for others the net, some even resort to watching TV, or working on something out in the garage, or shop.

The consequences for not finding anything to occupy your time can be mentally devastating for one simple reason.......she......will expect you to talk with her, you know, discuss stuff. It's like going antiquing, only a whole lot worse. :yikes:

John

When you get home from work, it is imperative that you find some way of occupying your time till it's time to go to bed. For some, it's reading, for others the net, some even resort to watching TV, or working on something out in the garage, or shop.

The consequences for not finding anything to occupy your time can be mentally devastating for one simple reason.......she......will expect you to talk with her, you know, discuss stuff. It's like going antiquing, only a whole lot worse. :yikes:

John

Sad but not entirely without a basis in fact/reality.

Back