You should live here

Before I take the quiz, my guess is it will tell me somewhere in NC.

Edit: Nope.

Austin, TX. Probably because I picked convertible over bike. Nope. Still puts me in Austin.

Last edited:
Before I take the quiz, my guess is it will tell me somewhere in NC.
While it may pick mostly liberal spots, I'm not sure the home of John Edwards is one of them.

Actually, I think all the locations I've seen it pick are fairly liberal.

While it may pick mostly liberal spots, I'm not sure the home of John Edwards is one of them.

Most big cities have that tilt and the question in the quiz lead in that direction. Try the quiz and pick the most stereotypical 'conservative' type activity and see what happens.

I am going to give that whirl.

That is what we call a "clue." ;) All the best spots in the US always are.

heh, It told me Burlington as well.

Then I changed my commuting answer from Bike to Light-rail and it gave me the answer I was looking for.. Portland OR, Home.

This place is great, Snowboarding over there, Beaches over here. Neither the climate nor the earth itself seems inclined to evict us, good times.

Lizard Lick, North Carolina

I did not take the test, I dont need no stinking test to tell me I belong in the Greatest state in the Union!!!

I got San Diego, CA which wouldn't be bad but I like the seasons and a little more green. Seattle would be better. I agree that some of the questions had no appropriate answer for me. :dunno:

Wohoo... more POA'ers in Austin. Maybe we'll finally get a fly in down here that I can attend! :D
Lisa, for some reason I keep thinking you're with Fort Worth PD. Had you mentioned this in the past or am I imagining?

I do have an abysmal imagination... surrounded by clouds. :)

Lisa, for some reason I keep thinking you're with Fort Worth PD. Had you mentioned this in the past or am I imagining?

I do have an abysmal imagination... surrounded by clouds. :)

No. I work for the State. I lived in Fort Worth, was born there. Grew up in Watauga and Northwest Fort Worth. I was a police officer in the DFW area (Lewisville). I moved to Austin and went to work for the State in 2003 (still in Law Enforcement, just now I work mostly Drug Diversion by medical professionals, the occassional fraud, practicing without a license..that kind of thing).

Last edited:
No. I work for the State. I lived in Fort Worth, was born there. Grew up in Watauga and Northwest Fort Worth. I was a police officer in the DFW area (Lewisville). I moved to Austin and went to work for the State in 2003.
A Texas Ranger?

Don't I wish! lol

No, I added and edit to my post to make it a little clearer. I'll send you a PM with details.
Wow, I didn't know Texas had its own black helicopters. I won't say a word, I promise. Please don't shoot me!

:goofy:

If they did, I wouldn't be riding this desk! Trust me. lol.

Oh, DPS has helicopters - and at least one 210. The DPS crew had a T-Hangar a couple doors down from mine...

Oh, DPS has helicopters - and at least one 210. The DPS crew had a T-Hangar a couple doors down from mine...

I think he's talking about my agency... which barely provides us with transportation, let alone black helicopters.

Possible results: New York City, Burlington, Vermont, Miami, Florida, Austin, Texas, Chicago, Illinois, St. Paul, Minnesota, Portland, Oregon, Sun Valley, Idaho, San Diego, California, Boulder, Colorado, St. Louis, Missouri, Lawrence, Kansas

I don't have flash at work.

Possible results: New York City, Burlington, Vermont, Miami, Florida, Austin, Texas, Chicago, Illinois, St. Paul, Minnesota, Portland, Oregon, Sun Valley, Idaho, San Diego, California, Boulder, Colorado, St. Louis, Missouri, Lawrence, Kansas

I don't have flash at work.

Not Sienna?

I like staying down the road a piece from Spokane in Coure d'Alene. It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen.

That's why I live here.

Mine said Portland, OR. I think I'll stay put.:)

A friend of mine and her family just visited Portland last week and plan to move next year. I gotta go visit them in Colorado before they move, and then I'll have a place in Portland to visit!

Back