You pilots think your hot stuff well any dog can do it.

DFH65

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
DFH65
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...-british-television-show-20160407-go130l.html

Article%20Lead%20-%20wide1007820165go14doimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.go130l.png1460017635100.jpg-620x349.jpg

Apparently they decided to go with a Cessna because flying a Cirrus requires an opposable thumb so you can land it by pulling the red handle.

Can they log PIC time? Is there any FAR that states a pilot must be human?

You guys are ruff

And he trained using flight simulator, and his canine buddy drove him to the airport.

I always wonder what dogs are thinking at times like this. Is it "Oh man human, this is so cool!" or is it more like "Hey, I love being with you, even here".

Those turns in the figure eight must have been uncoordinated. No way those dogs used the rudders.

I think they should have trained them to fly an Ercoupe instead of a Cessna. Not only does an Ercoupe have no rudders, its canopy also opens, so that the dog can enjoy the wind in his face.

Those turns in the figure eight must have been uncoordinated. No way those dogs used the rudders.

I think they should have trained them to fly an Ercoupe instead of a Cessna. Not only does an Ercoupe have no rudders, its canopy also opens, so that the dog can enjoy the wind in his face.

In theory would have been able to taxi as well.

Is he "English Proficient"?

How are the wind conditions today? "Ruff!"

Back