You guys = awesome.

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Next year I'll try not to suffer a scratched cornea and pass out on the floor for 4 hours.:no:

Everyone who makes this fly-in....MAKES the fly-in. We set a new aircraft record thanks to all of you that showed. Of the 22 aircraft there, PoAers brought 15 of them.

And now I hate all of you because you may have just caused me to start looking for an aircraft again. :yes:

And now I hate all of you because you may have just caused me to start looking for an aircraft again. :yes:
Well, you know you really need one so you can proprely exercise your duties as airport manager...

Jay's right, Ed... how else will you test the newly mown grass for proper blade traction?

Everyone who makes this fly-in....MAKES the fly-in. We set a new aircraft record thanks to all of you that showed. Of the 22 aircraft there, PoAers brought 15 of them.

It was great that this was a fly-in that was extended beyond PoA. But Ed, the fly-in isn't possible without all the work that you and your parents put into it. Getting there is the easy part. You all put so much work into maintaining the airport and putting on a truly spectacular event. You better believe I'm coming next year! :yes:

Great! What're you going to get this time? :)

Next year I'll try not to suffer a scratched cornea and pass out on the floor for 4 hours.:no:

'Bout damn time

Unfortunately probably something that burns 15 or 16 gallons per hour.

Well, I guess you could leave the mixture in full on mine and get up that high.

If I'm burning 15gph I want to be going faster than 135kts.

Back