Yotta Seconds?

vontresc

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
vonSegelGoober
So Jesse, why are we counting down to 6Y9 in yotta seconds (10^24) ????

So Jesse, why are we counting down to 6Y9 in yotta seconds (10^24) ????
I was curious how long it'd take for someone to figure out it was a yotta second. I'll switch it to another unit of time tonight :) A little daily trivia.

Da yoopers will never figure out da yotta seconds. Heck ,I can't figure them out either:rolleyes:.

Da yoopers will never figure out da yotta seconds. Heck ,I can't figure them out either:rolleyes:.
They're very simple. 1 yottasecond is 32 quadrillion years.

Jesse,Whoa,Whoa , that's a lotta or should I say a yotta seconds,Sheesh.
I am mathamatically challenged :mad2:and have a tough time just counting on digits. I can't go over 21:blush:.

Ya know Chris I thought twice about trying to put a little humor in my post and kinda thought sombody would say something:mad2: , but after all the time we've spent together at 6Y9, well ------I'm Hurt:frown3:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya know Chris I thought twice about trying to put a little humor in my post and kinda thought sombody would say something:mad2: , but after all the time we've spent together at 6Y9, well ------I'm Hurt:frown3:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, we haven't spent *that* kind of time together at 6Y9. And nothing personal, but I'm OK with keeping that streak going. :D:D:D

Jesse, I forgot to thank you for putting us up on the count down even though it's a yotta time till the fly in.
:D

You now have a new unit of time.

Plank time units?

Whether I'm correct or not...it's not refreshing fast enough. We should see it counting down.

EDIT: It is counting down, but one needs to click the refresh button to see the change.

Last edited:
You now have a new unit of time :)

Back