yo @Ryanb

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
@Ryanb , didn't you say you were in TN? any chance 1) you're in north east TN and 2) want to play hookie from work tomorrow and 3) play a round of golf at redtail mountain?

or anyone else near there who wants to do the same?

yep, again, short notice, but that's how I roll.

Man, I'd sure love to, I gotta work in the AM. If I played hooky, it would be my first and last ha!

Im down in SE TN.

Btw, I've been hooking my drives during my last few golf outings. I've never understood why they put holes parallel to an interstate. :fingerwag:

Appreciate the invite, catch ya on the flip side.

Mission accomplished. Flew the lance up to 6A4 and played redtail mtn. Course was in GREAT shape. Dave at Johnson County was super nice and accommodating. Can't wait to go back. So much better than working.

Mission accomplished. Flew the lance up to 6A4 and played redtail mtn. Course was in GREAT shape. Dave at Johnson County was super nice and accommodating. Can't wait to go back. So much better than working.
I'd say so. Glad you had a good time.

I'll keep you posted. Are you stuck with weekends only?

not necessarily, it just depends. but there's typically a good crowd on the weekends and I like to show off my mad skillz, like go-arounds and locking up the brakes and occasionally I'll throw in some PIO just to keep the crowd interested.

not necessarily, it just depends. but there's typically a good crowd on the weekends and I like to show off my mad skillz, like go-arounds and locking up the brakes and occasionally I'll throw in some PIO just to keep the crowd interested.

Well that I've got to see.

So we know how much it costs to fly for a burger ($100), how much is the golf flight costing these days? :)

So we know how much it costs to fly for a burger ($100), how much is the golf flight costing these days? :)

flippin expensive. this one hurt but was 100% worth it. crew car was free, golf was the best $50 I ever spent on golf and flying into unknown, hostile territory in a high performance complex t-tail was a snap.

Back