Yeti commercials - with Super Cub

You probably just cost me $20,000 by posting that video.

You think you will ever have an extra $20,000 to spend? I know I never will..:(

I'm trying to find that extra 20k to buy a measly old 150 with some decent time left on the mill. I'd go insane if I could own a Super Cub!

I'm trying to find that extra 20k to buy a measly old 150 with some decent time left on the mill. I'd go insane if I could own a Super Cub!
I know a fellow who put oversize tires on a 150, he deer hunts with it off the beaches in SE Alaska...:)

I should probably clarify that I meant I would be out $20,000 for a fly-in sheep hunt, not for a plane. And even for the sheep hunt that's probably a very low estimate. But worth every penny if you are in good enough shape to enjoy it.

Sheep hunting looks a lot easier on video than it is in real life!!!
So does everything else, except for airplane repo. :)

I should probably clarify that I meant I would be out $20,000 for a fly-in sheep hunt, not for a plane. And even for the sheep hunt that's probably a very low estimate. But worth every penny if you are in good enough shape to enjoy it.

Gotcha. I meant that for the price of a sheep hunt that I can't afford I could own a cheap old beat up airplane. Forget owning a nice airplane and being able to pay somone 20 grand to fly around in theirs. :D

Gotcha. I meant that for the price of a sheep hunt that I can't afford I could own a cheap old beat up airplane. Forget owning a nice airplane and being able to pay somone 20 grand to fly around in theirs. :D
The key is to get someone to pay you the cost of a nice airplane to take them flying to hunt sheep. I haven't figured out the step before that. Probably there's a talkative burning bush involved.

If it is your dream, then find a way. Expensive? Without a doubt but when you are on your deathbed you will have the memories. This means hunting, fishing or airplanes.

I have a very nice elk that I got with my bow. I look at him every day and can still remember the sights, sounds, smells of that day. I can also recount just about everything of the two prior unsuccessful (from the standpoint of not carrying meat home) hunts also. I took my wife to New Zealand for the vacation of our life where we both shot Red Stag and toured the South Island on a motorcycle. Took me a long time to pay off the trip but we have it....together.

If you don't go first class, your kids will. My brother is insurance poor. He won't go to Oshkosh because the food is expensive but he thinks nothing of spending $2000 a month for life insurance. He is 70. I tell him that his wife would rather do things now than instead of when he is dead.

Back