yet another web navigation /info tool

sebasch

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
sebasch
Hi flyers!.. I'm Sebasch, frequent reader of POA... I've got the PPL last year. I've been developing this tool for entertainment purposes, got a extra excitement about it... There you can find information for each USA airfield, up-to-date NOTAMS, METARS, radioaids, trip calculations, etc..

The address is:

http://cfly.maximussoft.com

Feel free to try, and feedback.. All suggestions you consider are welcome, past the training, the main idea is to maintain this tool usable and extended to cover all pilots needs!..

BTW, I enjoy the forum...

cheers!

I looked at it; I didn't see much beyond presenting airport info. And, as it's from an international perspective, it lists local US airports as "International".

I welcome you to POA and hope your site finds a good following in your home country and pilot population! Where do you hail from? Where and what do you fly?

The only feedback I can offer is that the page didn't load. If it helps, I am using Mozilla Firefox.

The Link tries and tries but never loads. ???????????????

HR

Me too... It tries to load and eventually times out..
I am using Win7 with IE8 on a very fast computer with a high speed connection.

It's solved now... Initial server memory issues.. ;)

Thank you!

I looked at it; I didn't see much beyond presenting airport info. And, as it's from an international perspective, it lists local US airports as "International".

What you mean by "local US airports as "International"" ??

I welcome you to POA and hope your site finds a good following in your home country and pilot population! Where do you hail from? Where and what do you fly?

Thank you very much, I'm from Argentina, Buenos Aires, I use to fly C172, country wide, currently we're planning a trip to Ushuaia.

cheers!

What you mean by "local US airports as "International"" ??

Thank you very much, I'm from Argentina, Buenos Aires, I use to fly C172, country wide, currently we're planning a trip to Ushuaia.

cheers!
You mean the Ushuaia in the picture below? That's quite a trip from Buenos Aires! When will you go? I can't imagine the weather now is particularly good for flying, especially in a C172!

Attachments

• IMG_0062.JPG
    IMG_0062.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 6
You mean the Ushuaia in the picture below? That's quite a trip from Buenos Aires! When will you go? I can't imagine the weather now is particularly good for flying, especially in a C172!

Yes!.. that Ushuaia... We're planning be there in late october.

There was a raid of 5 R44, 1 Ranger and 1 Mooney 180 from San Fernando to Ushuaia in march. The guys said it was cool, incredible landscapes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f7h4q_CiEw&feature=related

Back