yet another pilot

GeorgeC

Administrator
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
GeorgeC
It seems to be going around lately... we'll have a new proto-pilot among our ranks in about three months.

That his birthday will be will be about nine months after my checkride is purely coincidental.

Hilarious. Kind of like all those babies being born 9 months after Valentine's Day.

It's never too soon to start the training.

Attachments

• tailwheel.jpg
    tailwheel.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 55
My stepdaughter told me that her kids could not fly with us or ride on our motorcycles.
I have used subversiveness too counteract this. Motorcycles for Christmas .
Of course at 1 year old and (twins) as you say can't start too early. The four year old already wants to ride.

The mother was one of the biggest daredevils I have ever known, now she's a mom, WHAT HAPPENED,
Lol:dunno:

Congrats ,time to order the car seat and headset for the aircraft.

Welcome to the League of Temporary Airmen

natural_parenting.png

I think he has another one percolating.

Did you pass another check ride or something?

Ahhh...I didn't catch that he was the O.P.

Wonder if he figured out what causes that yet!?!? :)

I learned my lesson the first time. Got the old 2 for 1 when it happened to me, so I had the pipes capped.

Ahhh...I didn't catch that he was the O.P.

Wonder if he figured out what causes that yet!?!? :)

It seems to be going around lately... we'll have a new proto-pilot among our ranks in about three months.

That his birthday will be will be about nine months after my checkride is purely coincidental.

Sounds like you got one in the hangar... Nice job.

Congrats!

My wife and I had our first child nine months before the wedding and the second nine months after the wedding. We had a good week during the wedding I guess. The doctor placed the date of conception right on the wedding day but that is bulls not, I was way too drunk to perform that night.

Wait....isn't that supposed to be 9 month after the wedding? Guess I did it wrong...;)
We ended up pregnant so we moved our wedding ahead a year. we had stopped trying to get pregnant and it happened. We had a really nice week before our wedding that got her knocked up do we had "Irish twins".
One was born in October the wedding was July and the next was born in March.

I'll have to fig and find it but my mother made our first daughter a "flight suit" when she was just a couple months old! It is adorable. She even sewed on some "Acroduster Too" patches that I had.

Back