Yet another girl pilot-wannabe

What is with all these girl wanna-be pilots?

(She looks pretty amazing. I'm jealous of her job haha.)

I got a message saying it wants to open a program outside of protected mode. Where did you get the file?

Had to close it. What a horrible choice in music.

My SpyBot says that the file includes a Trojan.

Mine mighta been wrong. It's an old one.

My program must have handled it without my knowledge, sorry.

I'd still like to know where you got the file, because I'd rather not run it in unprotected mode without knowing the source.

Or alternatively, could you describe what's in it, so I can decide whether it's worth the effort?

Opened the file on iPad - no music, no Trojan horse alerts :)
Looks good!

Opened it on another (newer) computer, all was well.

Do the French really have bullets that go only 600km/H?

I'd still like to know where you got the file, because I'd rather not run it in unprotected mode without knowing the source.

Or alternatively, could you describe what's in it, so I can decide whether it's worth the effort?

You're getting that notice because it's a power point presentation.

Can you just cut to the chase and post the three hottest pics of that chick and call it a day?

Can you just cut to the chase and post the three hottest pics of that chick and call it a day?

actu-societe-Virgine-Guyot-Patrouille-de-France_articlephoto.jpg

virginieguyot3lz.jpg

Meh.

Opened it on another (newer) computer, all was well.

Do the French really have bullets that go only 600km/H?

Yes, I was stationed next door to a French Army Post in Germany ca. 1969-70. The unit was allegedly equivalent to our Special Forces. In a bar room fight a bunch of missile geeks took them on with about a one to six ratio (6 GI's, 36 French Special Forces.) The ambulances ran numerous times to haul off the Frenchmen while one GI got a sprained ankle.

I expect that their bullets have an equal lack of aggressiveness.

Doc

Oh. She's a redhead. For some reason that I've never figured out to this day, redheads have a natural aversion to me.

While the Redhead is a very pretty and obviously a fine pilot I still think she pales in comparison to Svetlana Kapanina from Russia.

JMPO

Chris ;)

Oh. She's a redhead. For some reason that I've never figured out to this day, redheads have a natural aversion to me.

Same here, along with blondes and brunettes and...

Back