Yet ANOTHER Gaston's thread

Anthony

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Anthony
OK. I've had enough already and Gastons hasn't even started yet!

Are we bringing kids? What music to bring? Should I get a haircut prior to or after Gastons? What clothes should I wear? Should I bring the blue flight bag or red flight bag?

And I can't come due to my work schedule, yet again.

What route? What meals? What tiedown? What, what what????

Enough!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

:eek:

Last edited:
LMAO!!!!!!!!

I was on the phone with Adam only an hour ago and said "How long until Anthony complains about Gastons?

N2212R said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!

I was on the phone with Adam only an hour ago and said "How long until Anthony complains about Gastons?

Oh really? You must be psychic. ;)

I let it go as long as humanly possible. Either the clothes thread or music thread put me over the edge. Actually they all did!

Last edited:
You should come, if your Tiger could make it in and out of a strip that short. LOL

N2212R said:
You should come, if your Tiger could make it in and out of a strip that short. LOL

Well if Ron Levy's Tiger could make it out, mine could. However, yet again, my work and life schedule will not cooperate.

What's the cruise speed on your Cherokee Ed??? :D

I'll let you know as soon as I get out of the 1300' grass strip I plan on going into. :)

N2212R said:
I'll let you know as soon as I get out of the 1300' grass strip I plan on going into. :)

Life is short. Fly fast. :)

I love the Ed & Anthony show its funnier than anything on T.V. or Radio and its FREE.

Anthony said:
What clothes should I wear?
Oh, oh, oh! I missed that one Anthony, where is it? I may have to change what I'm bringing. :eek: :D

Anthony said:
Call in sick!!!! You wouldn't really be lying.

Anthony said:
What route? What meals? What tiedown? What, what what???? Enough!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :eek:
Doggonit, we all wish you could come too. :yes:

Anthony said:
Should I bring the blue flight bag or red flight bag?
This one! :D

Attachments

• Cosmetic case or flight bag.JPG
    Cosmetic case or flight bag.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Flight bag.JPG
    Flight bag.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 17
Or the CLEAR FLIGHT BAG. LOL! You got me Diana!

Anthony said:
OK. I've had enough already and Gastons hasn't even started yet!

Are we bringing kids? What music to bring? Should I get a haircut prior to or after Gastons? What clothes should I wear? Should I bring the blue flight bag or red flight bag?

What route? What meals? What tiedown? What, what what????

Enough!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

:eek:

Jann actually called Susan (Chien) to ask what she should wear. She(we) didn't know they had a pool. :goofy:

That's a good idea just call in sick. Say you are having some eye trouble. You can't see going to work that day :goofy:

Back