X-Plane 10 and Simulator Controls Yoke,Pedals,Push Pull Throttle quadrant

Fly-Fla

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Fly-Fla
FOR SALE X-Plane 10 DVD Software, Cessna Rudder Pedals, Cessna Yoke, Saitek Pro Flight Push Pull Throttle Quadrant. I am asking $450 shipped. They are like new and only used a few times and have been packed back into the original boxes. These Retail for well over $600 new online.

I was given this complete Flight Simulator setup for Christmas while working on Flight Training. I was using this on our IMAC 27 which creates a great setup, but my wife started using the computer for work and I lost out. Hate to see them sit in the corner unused. My loss is your gain. Send me a PM if you are interested, I have a PayPal account for payment which is easy or we can work something else out.

Nice set. I have the same stuff, plus the autopilot and switch panel from Saitek brand new in box. I was thinking of selling it here so I will watch this thread and see how successful you are and maybe post mine in a few weeks. GLWS

Hi Guy's,

Do either of you two still have your flightsim setups available for Sale?

Starting to look around for a SIM and it seems XPlane and the associated hardware will be the easiest and cheapest way to set something Up in the near future.

I'm in Canada so shipping is an issue.

Paul

Mine is still available however I would have to research the cost to ship to Canada.

Back