For Sale WTS Voltage Regulator Harnesses, Power Cables, more

Michael Denman

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Mike Denman
New year with new products. First up, Cessna 172F Plane Power voltage regulator harness for geared generator to ER14-50 alternator conversion. PP harness comes without shielded wire. Operator requested a PPH harness shielded with correct Sumitomo (Toyota) sealed connector and contacts. $115 delivered.

EZtJt36.jpg

Plane Power R1224B conversion harnesses for C611004-XXXX and C611005-XXXX series regulators.

FasoNCW.jpg

XBi3q3P.jpg

Soon I'll be offering antenna coax. Why replace an antenna and/or comm and keep 40+ year old RG58 cable?

Power cables and other harnesses available on my site. www.pinpointharnessing.com

aLFVFB5.jpg

Last edited:
Had a customer return a regulator harness for refund today due to confusion about shield grounds. Audio panel manufacturer knowledge about ground loops and RF noise is considerably advanced today compared to the 1960's. This is why my harness shields are daisy chained and terminate under the regulator mount bolt by the black pigtail. If a customer wants the shields terminated at each end of every wire per 1960's technology, it's not a problem.

YWMyGAs.jpg

1.125” flat braid, 12” center to center, 1/4” hole and 5/16” hole with larger I.D. MS35489-16 grommet for the Cessna battery box. Sleeve is a flame retardant polyolefin heat shrink. $50

Pictured is a Cessna 150 7/8” wide battery ground strap that originally used grommet MS35489-12.

yMK8Iaw.jpg

Last edited:
First set of Bendix P leads for a 182.
Dq7enZ7.jpg

Printer is getting closer to replicating a Cessna 150 customer's wire stamping.
s99JRyM.jpg

I now have 2 AWG red and black for battery wires.

eG7rcnC.jpg

nDDKjTX.jpg

Custom patch cables.

FJcjFQ6.jpg

Upsize shielded 8 AWG alternator power wire to shielded 6 AWG now only adds $15 for 4 place single engine airplanes.

Dz7bxRV.jpg

Cool project to be finished after SUN 'n FUN, 172M external power/clock fuse assembly...

YbuWM8m.jpg

First time at SUN 'n FUN and first exhibit. Stop by and see the STC Atlee Dodge tray and PMA J-16 Hawker battery.

TWRaNy4.jpg

W0692wG.jpg

I wasn't able to make EAA this year, but my display is at the EnerSys Hawker battery exhibit at EAA this week. Big thanks to Dan Soltan for setting this up for me! It shows the size difference between the Cessna 182A original battery vs. the Hawker replacement with Atlee Dodge tray.

https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure

NADewHR.jpg

Dennis Ozment's 2019 Oshkosh Grand Champion, 1968 Cessna 150H N23232 restored with FAA mechanic A&P/IA Rodney Halfpap. Includes Pinpoint Harnessing power wiring with original style wire identification printed on fiberglass sleeves to simulate early nylon jacketed PVC insulated M5086 airframe wire. Also supplied with AA59569R30T1125 flat braid battery ground simulating the original lighter duty Cessna braid.

More photos available on my Facebook page. Actual EAA photos coming soon.

TP98QUX.jpg

lekIHjx.jpg

Ozment's first Grand Champion from 2017.

If any 180/182 owners are interested in trading their old metal battery box and wiring for new ATLEE battery tray wiring, let me know. I need a serviceable metal battery box for display purposes only preferably before January 2020. Email mwdg3@yahoo.com

Laser engraving fuse holder caps for Cessna firewall fuse panel rebuild.

Back