Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Bob
ugoi970jf
SN: N/A

Last edited:
Engine: 1960 total time since new, prop same time

This is the original engine and propeller? No major repairs or maintenance done to either in the 48 years of it's life?

48 year old engine and sitting for so long is a very tough sell. Not really GAs fault.

I was just about to say the same thing.

LOL, that's about core value for a low time airframe, engine and prop. Guess I could zero time the engine, OH the prop, paint, put it in annual and maybe get 25k for it.... Not, someone would still *****.

LOL, that's about core value for a low time airframe, engine and prop. Guess I could zero time the engine, OH the prop, paint, put it in annual and maybe get 25k for it.... Not, someone would still *****.

This it the math dilemma in GA. You could do all that, and you'd have 40k in a plane that will only fetch 25k.
That's why getting 15k won't be easy, someone has to put 25k in it to make it fresh, so someone needs to want a 25k plane that cost them 40k.

Looks like he pulled up stakes and has departed.

Yep... Looks like you ran another member off. I don't understand why you ask so many questions and your not interested in buying anyway???

I'm in the market for a plane in the 20k-ish price category. But I would never buy it from someone like the OP who's answer to a question is "you would still *****".

Back