WTB

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
Looking to buy a two person portable intercom that runs off of a 9V battery. If you have one that you would like to get rid of, let me know.

I don't have one to sell, but I can give you my pilot report on what I use. I have been using a flightcom portable intercom since I started instructing in Aeronca Champs about 14 years ago. The work good especially in noisy aircraft such as the Champ as long as you are using good headsets with good microphones.
When one of the plugs developed a short in it after about 4 years about over 400 hrs of instructing in the champs I sent it back to Flightcom to be repaired. The quoted me something like $25 to replace the cables on it. A couple days after I sent it to them they call me back said they were really busy and would it be acceptable for them to just send me a new one for the $25 charge. I thought that was just fine. It has an external power port and also a port to plug in music if you like.

Also the Flightcom is very easy to expand to a 4 place if you need it, it just takes additional box that plugs into it.
Brian
CFIIG/ASEL

Back