WTB: Vertical Card Compass

I have one sent it back to PAI to get it checked I can't get it to swing in my plane. He said it is good to go. If I can't get it to swing again I'd sell it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I can't get it to swing I'll let is go for half what I paid. I have the balls for it too. I've only had it for about a month got it from spruce. It will be at least a week before it gets back and then I need decent weather to go try and swing it. I'll keep you posted

Got the compass back. They said it was good to go. I'll try and get it back in the plane and see what happens. Let you know in a week or so.

Hey, wanted to follow-up as I might need the compass sooner rather then later. And if you do sell it, how much do you want for it?

My plan is to install compass and new gauges this weekend, get it swung if it will. I would guess that $250 shipped with the balancing balls would be about right? I think i am into it for four bills?

What's the size of it? Will it fit in 2.25 in panel hole?

It is the PAI-700. I don't have it in reach right now but it is the same size as my old ball compass. And I cannot get into the hanger this weekend to swap stuff out and the temps are supposed to be -5 so if you're in a hurry sorry to say this won't be the weekend.

Back