WTB: Redbird TD or TD2

Discussion in 'The Classifieds' started by Marz7490, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Marz7490

Marz7490 Pre-Flight

Display Name:

Display name:
    TheChicagoPilot
    Anybody know of any used Redbirds floating around?

Thanks in advance!

2. fleurbell

fleurbell Filing Flight Plan

Display Name:

Display name:
    Katherine
    I have a gently used (like new) Redbird TD2 flight simulator with Alloy rudder that I am looking to sell. Located in South Florida. Are you still looking for one?

3. Unit74

Unit74 Final Approach

Display Name:

Display name:
    Unit74
    Looks like you might have a lead. But I caution you, lots of "new" members selling "just what you were looking for" at a good price wreaks of a fraudster. For $7k, I'd want to see it for myself and sure as hell wouldn't wire anything. Have a local member go check it out for you if you can't make the drive and act as your assistant to get it shipped. Kick them down a couple Benjamins for the time that could save you from a $7k mistake. Not diggin on Katy above, but we get fraudsters all the time on here. Buyer beware is all....

4. fleurbell

fleurbell Filing Flight Plan

Display Name:

Display name:
    Katherine
    Totally understand the buyer beware concept and yes, I would caution all buyers to heed that advice. I am not a "fraudster." I am willing to post pictures and would be more than happy to schedule a meet up prior to purchase. I am new member because I am not a pilot. My uncle (who recently passed away) was a Captain for American Airlines, and I am looking to sell his flight simulator that he rarely used.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  5. 6t6

6t6 Pre-Flight

Display Name:

Display name:
    North Bound
    Does seem a trite ironic'' Tho why drop $7K when for $7.9 you can buy new with a warranty and all latest everything.