Want To Buy WTB Piper Aztec C, D or E

hkyplr18

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Joe
Looking for a Piper Aztec C, D or E. Prefer non-turbo. Tired of looking at overpriced junk or owners that think their timed out engines still make the airplane worth twice what it is... If you have or know of a clean Aztec available please let me know! I'm well aware of what's on the market currently so looking for something off-market. Ready to buy asap.

Thanks!

Looking for a Piper Aztec C, D or E. Prefer non-turbo. Tired of looking at overpriced junk or owners that think their timed out engines still make the airplane worth twice what it is... If you have or know of a clean Aztec available please let me know! I'm well aware of what's on the market currently so looking for something off-market. Ready to buy asap.

Thanks!
Chase Aviation has a FANTASTIC Aztec C 1968 model. Low time 893/1125 on engines. 4616 ttsn on airframe. Apollo Mx-20, gx-50 gps. MUST sell. Aircraft had annual in March. Call for details 704-918-7510 or email dhegedus@chaseaviation.com.

Here is the link on this website to pictures

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/1968-piper-aztec-pa23-250.114538/

Last edited:
Back