WTB High Performance Block time/Lease/Rental in St. Louis

T

Tripper521

I'm a new transfer to St. Louis and have been a bit underwhelmed with the rental options here.

I'm looking to rent, lease, or purchase block time in a High Performance (150kts+ preferably) airplane.

I have a PPSEL and Instrument rating with plenty of actual IMC experience. Almost 100 hrs complex time with high performance endorsement.

My ideal plane would be a 1960-1975 Beech V-tail, but would also look at a Mooney M20J, etc.

If you are interested or know of someone that might be, respond or PM me!

Thanks,

Tripp

For a city the size of St. Louis the rental fleet pretty much sucks, your best bet is to find a partnership or club. You might check out at Washington, MO for a partnership, a lot of owners from Spirit (SUS) have moved out there.

The nationwide rental fleet has dried up...

In our area the six airports that used to have rentals are down to two -- one is a worn out C172, the other has a few overpriced and overscheduled DA-20s.

I agree gentlemen. I'm hoping to find an owner who is flying less than 100 hrs per year who wants some additional hangar money. My mission is generally to TN or NC for 3 day trips. I hate being subjected to a 3hr/minimum per day charge--it just defeats the purpose of having a license.

Theres a good DA-40 G1000 up in St. Charles but it has the 3hr/day minimum, plus there's no online scheduling, and its a 30 min drive for me.

Talk with your hangar buddies--I'll by a nice steak for a successful referral!

Back