Want To Buy WTB: GARMIN/APOLLO GX60

Perezhr

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Hector
Display going bad on mine. Avionics upgrade already scheduled but not for another 6 months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this a CDI? If it is we are pulling ours which used to be for a Garmin 530, part number 013-000049-01 to install a G5. Serial number H22081.

I have an extra GX50 with a good display. I understand the display module is a plug 'n play swap, but couldn't swear to it. PM me an offer if you want to go that route.

I have an extra GX50 with a good display. I understand the display module is a plug 'n play swap, but couldn't swear to it. PM me an offer if you want to go that route.

Thank you. May have to go that route if I can’t find a GX60. I’ll take a look at mine and see what it takes to get to the display module.

There's a guy named Ken Peschak in TX who knows these radios inside and out. Advertises in Barnstormers. Call him with any questions, he was very helpful to me.

How much are looking to get for the gx50

Back