WTB Childsize Headsets

COFlyBoy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
COFlyBoy
Anyone have a few childsize headsets you'd like to sell? I need 2 girl's headsets and one boy's headset to go with the new intercom in our ride.

Anyone have any recommendations (brands, etc) for the above poster's question?

My kids have been using Softcomm 'Child Prince(s)' for a few years. It may sound hokey - but the color coding is probably the most important aspect of them, as the kids take pride in their own headset and like to wear it. A few flights, I have accidentally left one their headsets in the hangar, and they had to use the co-pilots Lightspeed 25XLs. Obviously, a much nicer headset, but they wouldn't keep it on for more than 5 minutes.

http://www.softcommheadsets.com/aviation-products/html/headsets.html

Anyone have a few childsize headsets you'd like to sell? I need 2 girl's headsets and one boy's headset to go with the new intercom in our ride.

Hi. I have two child headsets, brand new, never used, in the box. They are Softcomm, Model # C-45-10A. I will think of a price and let you know.

BTW, I used to live in Lone Tree, CO and had my Tiger hangered at KFTG. I used to shoot at a range in Aurora and frequented the Sportman's Warehouse there. :D

Back