WSU 31, uw 28

Ghery

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Ghery Pettit
Not much of a season, but when the Cougars win the Apple Cup, all is well in the Cougar Nation.

GO COUGS!!!

wooot!!!

Not too many Husky fans in this part of WA. :D

You realize that college basketball season has started, right?

To need to fein interest in a sport with a fraudulent post season.

Only two unbeaten teams in the land, and the other is the number one team in the country. Go Bucks!

Lol. I think that was rude.

On another note... I didn't think WSU had it in them.

:redface:

Sorry. I just don't like basketball. The intentional fouling in the last 5 mins drives me crazy. Intentionally breaking the rules is no way to play sports. If I had my way if you have 2 fouls in the game you are out of the game. Any foul in the last 5 mins and you are gone. Then again if I had my way basketball would be banned. :lol:

There should have been a celebration in Seattle when the "Sonics" left. Good riddance!

:redface:

Sorry. I just don't like basketball. The intentional fouling in the last 5 mins drives me crazy. Intentionally breaking the rules is no way to play sports. If I had my way if you have 2 fouls in the game you are out of the game. Any foul in the last 5 mins and you are gone. Then again if I had my way basketball would be banned. :lol:

I liken it to taking a knee for the last 5 minutes of a football game. Its annoying, and it is counter to the spirit of the game, but there's an exploit there, and people will take it.

WSU 31, uw 28.......kinda like posting the results of a war between Andorra and San Marino isn't it?? :dunno: OBTW.... GO DUCKS!!! :D

Well, the puppies were ranked 25 going into the game. Going out? Not so high. :D

Don't know which bowl game the Ducks are going to, but I hope they win.

Back