WSJ article on Airbus

Two airline pilot suicides in the last two decades if I'm not mistaken. Something about which I am not going to worry. No such thing as perfect safety.

Glad to see that someone thought about the unintended consequences.

Compared to gun deaths in same time frame?

I bet we need to ban high capacity airplanes soon. Way too easy for a psychopath to kill lots of people. Can't have such high capacity machinery out there menacing everyone.

I bet we need to ban high capacity airplanes soon. Way too easy for a psychopath to kill lots of people. Can't have such high capacity machinery out there menacing everyone.

You could say the same thing here, must be some kind of agenda too

We also need to be consistent with how we report gun and SUV deaths by saying "Airbus 320 kills 150 people." It's the object after all, not the person.

:rolleyes:

You could say the same thing here, must be some kind of agenda too

Only to point out that the liars on TV that blame machinery sizes for human behavioral problems, seem distinctly missing in the discussion about aircraft. Funny how that works. :)

Back