Written test sign-off

George

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
George
We now offer a sign-off feature both with our full Virtual ground prep and the Testing only software at Pilot Training Solutions.

With the training software we monitor your progress because every chapter has a final quiz on it and sends us details on how much time was spent on each slide, any user interaction and the quiz scores. Plus at the end there is a final quiz that is also forwarded to us. After a review of your performance you receive a sign off from one of our instructors.

With the Testing only software, which assumes you are ready for the test as you have done all the ground already and don't want to spend $50 or more by sitting for 1 hour on the ground with an instructor who will then sign you off, you are only required to take a couple of tests to asses your knowledge. Once completed successfully the software contacts our staff which again will review your performance and then sign you off within the hour.

Keep in mind that most instructors will have you take a practice written, charge you for 1 or 2 hours of ground and if you do well they will sign you off. Again most of them will not actually sit there for the 2 hours monitoring you. They will just review the questions you got wrong and sign you off.

Our software does the same it monitors your performance and helps you understand the reasons why you answered incorrectly. Once ready you take the final test and voila' you are signed off.

Our practice version is totally free, while the version that actually signs you off is $19.95, which is quite cheaper than 1 or 2 hours of ground with an instructor.

You can find both versions here at:

http://passfaaexams.com/private-written-test-practice/

For now we only have the private but the Instrument and Commercial will be ready soon.

Cheers

We now offer a sign-off feature both with our full Virtual ground prep and the Testing only software at Pilot Training Solutions.

With the training software we monitor your progress because every chapter has a final quiz on it and sends us details on how much time was spent on each slide, any user interaction and the quiz scores. Plus at the end there is a final quiz that is also forwarded to us. After a review of your performance you receive a sign off from one of our instructors.

With the Testing only software, which assumes you are ready for the test as you have done all the ground already and don't want to spend $50 or more by sitting for 1 hour on the ground with an instructor who will then sign you off, you are only required to take a couple of tests to asses your knowledge. Once completed successfully the software contacts our staff which again will review your performance and then sign you off within the hour.

Keep in mind that most instructors will have you take a practice written, charge you for 1 or 2 hours of ground and if you do well they will sign you off. Again most of them will not actually sit there for the 2 hours monitoring you. They will just review the questions you got wrong and sign you off.

Our software does the same it monitors your performance and helps you understand the reasons why you answered incorrectly. Once ready you take the final test and voila' you are signed off.

Our practice version is totally free, while the version that actually signs you off is $19.95, which is quite cheaper than 1 or 2 hours of ground with an instructor.

You can find both versions here at:

http://passfaaexams.com/private-written-test-practice/

For now we only have the private but the Instrument and Commercial will be ready soon.

Cheers

I thought that advertising on the forum was prohibited.

Bob Gardner

Sorry Mr.Gardener
I was not trying to advertise.
I used these guys to get the written out of the way.
They worked for me.
recently they sent me an e-mail asking me to spread the voice.
So I took their latest article and posted it.

Its been a while since my last flight but I remember that I learned a lot from them.
(I didn't know if I wanted to hug or kill the instructor at times).
The bottom line is my instructor would not sign me off.
He said I wasn't ready.

I took their course and passed with a 98

Sorry Mr.Gardener
I was not trying to advertise.
I used these guys to get the written out of the way.
They worked for me.
recently they sent me an e-mail asking me to spread the voice.
So I took their latest article and posted it.

Its been a while since my last flight but I remember that I learned a lot from them.
(I didn't know if I wanted to hug or kill the instructor at times).
The bottom line is my instructor would not sign me off.
He said I wasn't ready.

I took their course and passed with a 98
What you wrote was in first person. Note the "we" in it. While you may just be putting in a plug for these guys, it sure sounded like you had a vested interest.

Back