Written test missed questions

Fabio

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Fabio
Is there a web site where you can actually see the question you missed or all we have is just the reference number for the subject area of the incorrect questions ?
Thanks for the help.

No... questions are kept secret. The code only gives the general subject of the question.

The test proctor could have let you see the questions you missed.

The test proctor could have let you see the questions you missed.
Only if he wants to jeopardize his ability to give tests. The proctors are not supposed to be looking at the exams PERIOD, let alone letting the examinees see them after the test.

I was able to view the question text that I missed on the instrument written, just not the answer choices. The proctor gave me the choice to see.

Only if he wants to jeopardize his ability to give tests. The proctors are not supposed to be looking at the exams PERIOD, let alone letting the examinees see them after the test.

The program allows the test subject to review the questions they missed post test. They may not record the questions and take them from the site. The test result only provides the test subject codes.

That's just completely wrong. The system quite automatically shows you the missed questions after the test. Then gives you an opportunity to write a dispute if you think the test is in error.

Back