Written exam

loch1957

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
James
Well today I passed my written. I fairly sure my CFI is going to sign me off this coming week. Its been a long road but its almost to the fun part.

Congrats,now you can start flying without the written hanging over your head.

Well today I passed my written. I fairly sure my CFI is going to sign me off this coming week. Its been a long road but its almost to the fun part.

Congrats on passing the written(aka Knowledge Test). I am curious - have you completed 95% of your training, including the X/C solos, etc. without having completed this test?

While not regulatory, most schools and CFI's that I know of require that the student has completed the knowledge test prior to doing any solo X/C. You certainly didn't do anything wrong and seem to be almost to the end, so I was just wondering when you mentioned that you took the test just prior to being ready for the checkride.

The written was the last thing i did, He told me I could take it at any time but he prefers to wait, Maybe not as long as I waited. A lot of the information that your tested on you learn during training and its more natural than watching a video. I passed and I didnt struggle so I guess it works.

Back