WrightPatterson AF museum

Hehe. It's been a few years since I had to try to tear my son out of there. Maybe I should go back.

I've never seen a six year old with that kind of attention. We showed up as the doors were unlocked, and I couldn't get him out the door at closing. Heck, I could barely get him to stop for lunch.

Dayton is a very interesting place. Aside from the museum, there are several Wright sites in the city and the AF base.

Hehe. It's been a few years since I had to try to tear my son out of there. Maybe I should go back.

I've never seen a six year old with that kind of attention. We showed up as the doors were unlocked, and I couldn't get him out the door at closing. Heck, I could barely get him to stop for lunch.

Dayton is a very interesting place. Aside from the museum, there are several Wright sites in the city and the AF base.

Yeah there were pilots at the local airport talking about all the different sites around Dayton. A lot more to do than just the museum I guess. I just didn't have time to take it all in.

The latest Wright related activity is the start of renovating the Wright Bros Factory in Downtown Dayton. It's going to take a lot of work but they've started the effort.

Cheers

Back