WOW 100LL for $2.50/Gal.

Walt

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
FOXMIKE
Garfield County, CO. had a fly-in today and provided 100LL for $2.50 a Gallon. As you might imagine lots of pilots showed up to take them up on this jaw dropping offer. The fuel was served by Atlantic Aviation (FBO on the field). Regular price $6.24. The last time fuel was this price I owned an interest in a Baron that I soon sold because of the outrageous cost of 100LL. What a memorable day.

I went to a fly-in today and the price was $6.22(PCW). GA and this economy will never turn around with these high fuel prices.

I went to a fly-in today and the price was $6.22(PCW). GA and this economy will never turn around with these high fuel prices.

Unless you blow up China, these prices are just what we have to deal with. It's the world we live in.

On well. We can look at it as an exclusive hobby just keeps getting more exclusive.

Everything is getting more expensive. Wages and salaries won't keep up. In general, the standard of living in the U.S. will decrease, especially relative to the globe. Think: Corporate Global.

Get used to it. Or get rich.

My favorite inflation indicator, the venerable McD's quarter pounder w/ cheese, has gone up over $2 under this Administration. The burger doesn't lie.

Economic isolation is, and always was, the answer.

Back