Would your wife let you talk to me again

Well, it's been two days since the guy got home, and no word from Adam... uh oh... we'll remember him fondly!

Nah. Adam would just have to learn how to use a rented sand blaster.

etsisk said:
Well, it's been two days since the guy got home, and no word from Adam... uh oh... we'll remember him fondly!

No not that bad guys. I'm in Williamsburg on my family vacation. So my buddy gets home on Sunday and sends me a text message that he just landed 27R at KPHL. I followed him on flight aware and asked him to guess the arrival they used based on what he saw out the window ( he was right) With everything thats going on in commercial aviation I figure its 2 hours before he gets home. Two hours later I get this text " Just landed Runway 31.. This is classic" I text back Thought you landed 27R he texts "You didn't paint my driveway like a runway?" I text " Depends, How ****ed is Jean ?" He says she was laughing her face off.

Now this part is really funny. He tells me that he is due to have his driveway ripped up this week because of some sewer work his township is doing. He asked me how I knew I HAD NO IDEA he was gonna have his drive way redone LOL This is unbeleivable. So the township had marked the utiities on the curb and on his lawn. When he pulled into the drive way his wife says oh look they started marking the driveway already I guess their gonna rip it up this week. my buddy says to his wife the pavers didn't do that thats a runway on our driveway. His wife says oh my G-d who do you think did that. My Buddy says WHO DO YOU THINK ZUCKER DID IT! Her response was gee do you really think Adam would do that? His reply was are you kidding its got Adam written all over it. Anyway HE LOVED IT!!!! Its a one way in oneway out drive way because the Garage is a bit of a departure obstical for departure on 31 LOL. So his wife was not ****ed at all. Now I don't know if thats cause she has a great sense of humor or because they were havinng the driveway ripped up anyway. Boy is that ironic. He told me I get major credit because I never knew he was having it ripped up.

AdamZ said:
So my buddy gets home on Sunday

I bet he liked the change of pace after the commercial flight.

The next two questions:
(1) Are you going to repaint his driveway when they put it back in?
(2) What is he going to do to your house while you're gone?

I've heard of a lot of pranks over the years; this one is just great. One always worries they can go bad; happy to hear that wasn't the case here.

Best,

Dave

That's just great Adam, but next time do something that will actually get someone p*ssed. This all well that ends well crap is well...crap. :)

I've long contemplated painting my garage floor like a runway ... so far it's just waiting on a round tuit ...

Back