World's Finest Pilot Logbook

skyleader

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
skyleader
World's Finest Aviation Pilot Logbook
Super top grade leather

A number of years ago I wanted a truly fine leather bound logbook. . . something that would endure and reflect my love of aviation. There was nothing on the market that met my criteria. So, I decided to produce 100 of the finest logbooks ever made. All of the logbooks were sold except for three, which were reserved for my children. (Alas, they are more into cars). Hence, the availability of these last three extravagantly made logbooks.

I have forgotten the terminology book producers use to describe how their books are made, so the pictures will be my prose. No expense was spared nor was any short-cut taken in the quality of these books. The leather covering is the top of the top grade available. The board is their best quality. The binding is the best (so they told me). The imprinting on the leather and edges of the pages is 24kt gold. The inside of the front and back cover is of silk/satin-like material. Two bookmarks, full color maps, etc. etc.

Here is a description of what this logbook contains:
- Name & Address page
- Certificates & Ratings page
- 100 year calendar
- Flight time info
- Travel & Business expense ledger
- Ground Instruction
- Classification of monthly flying time
- Flight Checks & Examinations
- Medical Examinations
- NOTES
- Full color US & world maps

plus...

Date
Make & Model
Registration #
Flight Route
from
enroute information
to
Flight Conditions
day
night
enroute & destination weather
Aircraft class & category
single engine
multi engine
rotorcraft
blank - fill in as desired
Instruments
actual
hood
simulated
instrument approaches
Piloting time
PIC
co-pilot
dual as instructor
dual as student
cross country
# landings
day
night
Total time
day
night
Remarks, maneuvers, endorsements, certification

The price is $60 per book. Again, only three logbooks are available. There will never be a Pilot Logbook of this quality produced again. (My cost of production is above your purchase price!)
Cost of shipping is $9 per book. Books are shipped priority mail in highly padded/protected boxes. Email me with any questions.
PAYMENT: PAYPAL PREFERRED.

Tell me if you saw this on pilotsofamerica.com and the shipping will be free.

Any questions: skyleader@charter.net

Where were you in December? ;)

Wayne might need it for logbook #12 though. ;)

Is it Corinthian leather?

Back